TAS is a trusted, virtual accountant for your business. You’ll receive access to our proprietary platform, monthly reconciliation and á-la-carte advisory services. When you need support throughout the month, your dedicated TAS accountant is ready to assist.
Common-Sense Data Input
The TAS platform makes keeping up with the books an easy, everyday task that’s simple enough for anyone on your team to input data.
Anytime Access to Operating Performance
Our user-friendly interface provides a clear view of your income, expenses, balances and accounts, without having to flip between multiple websites or software programs.
We ensure your books are properly accounted for and closed in a timely fashion. You’ll access real-time financial reports to make smart decisions for your business.
Ongoing Accounting Support
Need help? Send messages to your dedicated accountant right within the platform or contact us directly. TAS takes the guesswork out of monthly bookkeeping and accounting.
Financial clarity begins with quick & easy setup
Our simplified, virtual platform and management methods will have you up and running in just a few weeks, giving you the clear picture that you need early on in our partnership. Unlike some accounting platforms, there’s nothing complicated about it. It’s all-inclusive, there are no hidden costs and you’ll notice improved management of daily accounting activities right away.
- Gain a high level understanding of your business and a more in depth knowledge of your current accounting practices
- Develop a plan to quickly get you integrated
- Understand reporting needs and set up your chart of accounts
- Migrate from your existing accounting system to our platform
Our team will integrate all accounting applications necessary to effectively manage your business:
- Sales and Invoicing
- General Ledger
- Online Bill Payment
Our proprietary platform allows you to easily perform the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Input and view bills
- Approve and pay bills online
- Access your checkbook and bank accounts
- Address notifications requiring your input
At the end of every month:
- TAS will reconcile all transactions and close your books
- Company will have online access to their financial reporting and operating performance
Schedule a Demo
Interested in simplifying accounting for your business? Schedule a demo to see how our TAS platform and managed services work and what you get.